Friday, September 12, 2008

PowerPro® Braided Spectra® Fiber Micro Filament Line

PowerPro Braided Spectra Fiber Micro Filament Line - 300 Yards
PowerPro's high-performance Spectra braid is the best line on the market today, depending on how or what I’m fishing, I use Hi-vis yellow, Moss green, and Phantom red. This is the strongest abrasion resistant line ever and with virtually no memory. Your hook sets are immediate. I’m a walleye guy and sensitivity is most important you feel everything with Power Pro. With its small diameter, knot tying is a breeze, and Power Pro is so lightweight it casts far and accurate. I do a lot of deep water vertical jigging for walleye and the hook sets are instant. The Braided Spectra's Enhanced Body Technology delivers a compact, abrasion-resistant line with a smooth surface texture and virtually no spool memory. PowerPro Braided Spectra line is designed with minimal stretch for an awesome feel and ultra-sensitive for increased strike detection. The line took me to 1st place last year in the P.I. walleye tournament. I recommend Power Pro highly. Keep Fishing!

Find the Braided Spectra Fiber Micro Filament Line that works best for you here!

No comments: