Tuesday, September 9, 2008

St. Croix Legend Tournament Walleye Spinning Rods

St. Croix Legend Tournament Spinning Rods
If you’re an avid fisherman, or fish tournaments, this St. Croix Tournament Legend is just awesome. I have the 6’ 3” ml fast tip. It’s the best walleye jigging rod I’ve ever used and I’ve fished for 45 years and used St. Croix over 40 of them. The sensitivity is almost scary, you feel everything. I can only imagine how many fish I’ve missed in the past. The St. Croix has a super strong graphite blank and Fuji Alconite concept guides with chrome frames for ultimate sensitivity and line flow. I can’t wait to go fishing with my St. Croix Legend Tournament Walleye rod. I’ll be getting another one for Christmas! Hint to my wife.

This rod is about handcrafted innovation infusing every glorious inch, to give you a stick that truly handles like no other on earth. It features a high-modulus SC IV graphite blank, built using Integrated Poly Curve and Advanced Reinforcing Technology construction that delivers precise actions and superior strength with absolutely minimal weight. It also features two applications of a Flex Coat slow-cure finish with a weight-reducing, split-grip super-grade cork handle that resets the fulcrum point so you can cast more efficiently. Good Luck and keep fishing - Gary

Check out these St. Croix Legend Tournament Spinning Rods

No comments: